Handbag hobo : Dior handbags.
- A woman's purse
- bag: a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- A handbag or purse in American English, is a medium to large bag, that is often fashionably designed, typically used by women, and used to hold personal items such as wallet/coins, keys, gloves, cosmetics, a hairbrush, cellular device or personal digital assistant, feminine hygiene products, etc.
- A small bag used by women (or sometimes by men) for carrying various small personal items; (transitive, humorous) Figuratively, to hit with a handbag; to attack verbally or subject to criticism (used originally of Margaret Thatcher)
- Hobo is the third album by American actor and singer/songwriter Billy Bob Thornton. It was released by Big Deal Records in 2005.
- A homeless person; a tramp
- A migrant worker
- tramp: a disreputable vagrant; "a homeless tramp"; "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"
- A hobo is a migratory worker or homeless vagabond, often penniless. The term originated in the western–probably northwestern–United States during the last decade of the 19th century.
handbag hobo – Hobo with
Hobo with a Shotgun (Collector's Edition + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
A train pulls into the station it’s the end of the line. A hobo jumps from a freight car hoping for a fresh start in a new city. Instead, he finds himself trapped in an urban hell. This is a world where criminals rule the streets and Drake, the city’s crime boss, reigns supreme alongside his sadistic murderous sons, Slick & Ivan. Amidst the chaos, the hobo comes across a pawn shop window displaying a secondhand lawn mower. He dreams of making the city a beautiful place and starting a new life for himself. But as the brutality continues to rage around him, he notices a shotgun hanging above the lawn mower… Quickly, he realizes the only way to make a difference in this town is with that gun in his hand and two shells in its chamber…